Evaluation: Local (office) options and rental contracts. Landlords / property owners write and sign numerous lease agreements per year and have whole teams of experts and talented rental negotiators at their disposal in the process leading up to the finished lease agreement. Dagny Projekt assists smart business leaders who understands the value of hiring an advisor that is on the lookout for their specific interests when their internal knowledge is lacking – thus ensuring them signing of a beneficial lease agreement and receiving optimal office solutions. Dagny understands the final product is crucial. How the new office eventually will look like is described with full detail in the lease appendixes:
- Floor Plan – describes the size of the premises and the investment that the property owner is obliged to deliver.
- Room Description – surface cladding and materials, specific makes/qualities alternatively fixed cost levels.
- Technical specification – describes your office’s installations for adjusting temperature, sound and light.
- Responsibility Demarcation
- List – detailed descriptions of what is included in the fit out managed by the landlord as part of the lease agreement. Also stipulating maintenance responsibility during the term of the lease.
- Delivery Timetable – describes at what specific points in time you as tenant should specify concerning a wide spectra of details; e.g. wall colors, surface layers, specific location of electricity & network outlets, doors, locks entry system etc.
We have the required experience and knowledge that enables you to successfully negotiate and sign a lease agreement that is beneficial for your company and that leaves few surprises and also enables the creation of an accurate project budget. Dagny cooperates with experienced tenant advisors and lease-agents for identification of office premises, subleases or lease-transfers.